Monday, 26 September 2016

Gold Eyes, Berry Lips

I decided to take some pictures of my make up a couple of weeks ago as I quite liked how it turned out...
if I do say so myself ;)
I am usually 100% about the eyes. Bold lips scared me to be honest.
I'll wear pink eye shadow, black eye shadow through the crease and often orange but give me a bright/obvious lip colour and I'll run and hide.
Well, a couple of Thursday's ago it was a different kettle of fish
is that the saying? :/
I decided to go for simple eyes with a berry lip.
I mean seriously, could I be any more excited that it's now officially autumn??
Here's how it turned out :D


On my eyes I am wearing Urban Decay original primer potion, I always do and there's no changing that xD
I then used the Clinique Chubby Stick in Bountiful Beige 
Gosh, I looove this thing. (I think you can see that by it's grubbyness ;))
I've had it for quite a while now and I don't think I will ever tire of it.
I literally just used the stick to apply the product. I'm not joking when I say that I didn't even need to blend it or move it around.
BAM! Amazing :D

I used Rimmel Scandal eyes kohl liner in Taupe to very minimally line my upper lash line.
And then I tested out a new mascara to my stash. It's the Revlon Volume and Length Magnified waterpoof mascara and so far so good.
I applied it to top and bottom lashes :)

I also applied the Pixi endless silky eye pen in Oyster Glow liner to my lower water line.
This stuff is seriously gorgeous! It brightens and isn't a stark white on the water line. Yaaass.

So for the lips I tried a product that I recently picked up.
Exciting times xD
It is the Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in the shade Berry Boost 
A beautiful pink/berry colour and I am in love :)
I'm going to be doing a separate review for this product so keep an eye out... But, how pretty??
Yes please, more bold lips in my life!

The rest of my face consisted of the usual suspects :
17 Miracle Matte primer
Revlon Colourstay foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer under my eyes with Loreal Paris Lumi Magique Highlighting pen
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer on blemishes
MAC MSF powder all over my t-zone
Clear mascara used to set my brows in place - natural brows ;D
Make up Revolution Powder Contour palette shade 1 to set under my eyes
Make up Revolution Powder Contour palette shade 6 to contour my cheeks
Illamasqua Powder blush in Lover
Make up Revolution Powder Contour palette shade 3 to highlight my cheek bones –
I KNOW! Enough of the Make up Revolution Powder Contour palette... but it's a-mazing :D

And that's all folks!
I hope you enjoyed my Face of the Day, I'm hoping to do them fairly regularly :)
Now, where's my blanket and hot chocolate...
|          Instagram        |          Twitter        |          Facebook        |          Youtube        |          Pinterest          |          Bloglovin          |    

No comments:

Post a Comment